Head of Programs, Partnerships and Networks
- Objective of the Position:
To handle development of the CoRSU hospital M&E systems, capacity building of program staff, in project and programs monitoring, data consolidation, analysis and reporting relating on all the all programs within the Hospital.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Support programming processes, including, needs assessments, establishment of goals and objectives, setting of indicators, development of implementation plans, M&E plans, evaluation and reporting templates as per relevant donor standards.
- Participate in planning and writing of CoRSU’s work plans, reports and other periodical program documentation.
- Develop and deploy appropriate evaluation plans and tools and write evaluation reports.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to programs and implementing partners and provide detailed monitoring reports.
- Conduct program/project evaluations and prepare reports.
- Provide program design, monitoring and evaluation-related capacity building for relevant staff.
- Undertake knowledge management within CoRSU, working with other departments to prepare and publish stories based on CoRSU’s work, best practice and lessons learned.
- Perform Routine data processing and entry and assist in both quantitative and qualitative analysis & preparation of draft M&E reports that will allow for an enhanced output analysis
- Take lead in systematic data collection through assessments of the project outcomes and provide actionable recommendations to improve the programs at CoRSU.
- Track project progress through standardized data collection tools and methodologies
- Support the program team with data management and identifying programmatic issues and prompt corrective actions to enhance the project objectives.
- Conduct Routine Field Monitoring of Project interventions and take lead in the design of data collection tools to track Project progress.
Learning and Reporting:
- Participate in Quarterly Review Meetings; for internal and external with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Head of Department in the compilation of Monthly, Quarterly, Bi annual and annual reports through provision of timely accurate and updated data.
- Prepare monthly and Quarterly activity progress report and submit to the Head of Department.
- Take lead in documentation of best practices, lessons learnt, assessment reports
- Take lead in the documentation of human interest and success stories to facilitate qualitative outcomes of the intervention on the benefitting communities supported by CoRSU especially through the CBID program.
- Contribute to the compilation of the monthly Partner updates to share with the relevant stakeholders.
Review of reports and sub-project documents:
- Review all project reports and ensure they have compliance with donor standards
- Providing overall guidance and support in checking quality of the project reports.
- Actively support the grants development, implementation, management and overall reporting.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of competitive grants proposals to donors.
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
- Qualification and Work Experience:
- Minimum of a Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Development Studies or Social Work and Social Administration.
- Post graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation is essential.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in participatory, community-driven M&E work; and familiarity with disability/rights-based programs.
- Good in analytical and communication skills and experience in data management.
- Experience of working in the NGO/Not-for-Profit sector with proven track record of Monitoring and Evaluating programs.
- Well versed with documented procedures for monitoring performance levels.
- Job holder will be required to occasionally work long hours and have self-motivation.
For both positions, the following skills are desired:
- Excellent donor report writing skills with proven ability to compile reports and analytics, good communication, presentation, coordination and social skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate, proficient with MS Word, Excel, and statistical programs.
- Strong work ethics, high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Sensitive and committed to gender equity and diversity.